Today we know that colours play a very important role in enhancing our well-being and happiness. Our body absorbs colour energy through the vibration each colour gives off and through colours, we receive all the energies we need to maintain a healthy body, mind, and soul. And when something goes wrong or is out of balance, we can strengthen our energy centers through the conscious use of colour. (This is called Colour therapy).
Surprisingly the ancient vastu experts also knew these facts and gave some Vastu recommendations for colours in a Home, Office, Factory, Shop. They should be coordinated with the colours of respective elements associated with the different directions as it will enhance the energy flow around every individual in the related area.
Here are some guidelines on the ideal colors for a home which will help you to choose the right Vaastu colors for every room.
Feng Shui And Vastu Shastra are both ancient Asian sciences that have similarities. You can read more here:
While painting a home there is a wide choice of colour options and it becomes difficult to decide on the colours. So to help you make the right choices, you can read about the colour wheel, colour groups and themes and their effects on our well-being in:
- Scientific Vastu Shastra | Explained By An Architect
- Scientific Vastu Shastra | Principles For A House
- Scientific Vastu Shastra | Factors That Impact A House
- Scientific Vastu Guidelines | Selecting The Right Site
- Scientific Vastu Guidelines | Designing A House
- Scientific Vastu Guidelines | Interiors Of A House
- Scientific Vastu Guidelines | Construction Of A House
If you found this post useful, I would really be happy if you pin it or share it. All it takes is a simple click on the “pin it” “like,” “share,” “tweet,” or Google+ buttons below the post.