List of Architects In India
The expertise of a good and skilled Architect will:
- free you from concern;
- provide you with value for money
- give a creative vision towards the project,
- save you a lot in construction cost and
- definitely increase the value of the proposed property, when it comes to the resale of it.
Choosing your Architect should be done with care. Choose him like you would your doctor as your relationship will be a lengthy one involving big sums of money. If possible try and find someone who listens to your ideas and requirements with care and whom you can trust and feel comfortable with. In addition, look for an Architect who works or lives near your house construction site as it will encourage the Architect to make more site visits. I believe one of the most important aspects of the services of an Architect, are the site visits s/he makes. A lot of important decisions and corrections are made at site, which ultimately will decide the final, finished building. In fact I rate site visits as more important than some fancy, extremely detailed drawings which the illiterate workers at site may not even be able to fathom.
So here I have linked my site to the list of Architects in India. Click on the city you live in and then look for an Architect by keying in the pin code of the area in which your site is located.
Also read about:
- Nature And Scope Of Work Of An Architect
- Educational Qualifications Of An Architect
- Statistics Of Architects In India
- Famous Indian Architects
- Famous International Architects
- Why Should You Involve An Architect
- Unique Assets Of An Architect
- Scope Of Services Of An Architect
- Professional Fees Charged By An Architect
- Scale Of Charges Of An Architect
- Schedule Of Payment To An Architect
- Choosing An Architect
- What To Ask An Architect
3 thoughts on “List of Architects In India”
I have submitted an application along with a dd of inr 600 on 2nd Dec 2015 .But Till now i have not received the certificate from you,It is almost two months over. Pls advise at your end.
ANKITA GHOSH, B arch
at present Architect at Malik Design studio bangalore
You must be meaning 2nd December 2014 and not 2015. Usually it takes more than a month to get the certificate from the COA. I have received many queries regarding the delay in getting back your certificates. Send them a reminder.
Nice information thanks for the posting.
Thank you Ravi Kumar for the appreciation.
nice information. Thnx for the valuable information.
Thank you for the appreciation.