SCIENTIFIC VASTU | EXTERIORS | An Architect Explains
Vastu Shastra lays down guidelines on the ‘design of the exterior elements of a House’ so that the inmates get maximum benefit of the natural elements like the Sun, wind, Air, etc. These basic Vastu Shastra guidelines are based on scientific reasoning and common sense and when applied correctly, create a well-lit, bright, well-ventilated, and well-designed House which the inhabitants are proud of, as it adds value to them.
WHY IS IT WORTHWHILE TO FOLLOW THE VASTU GUIDELINES FOR EXTERIOR ELEMENTS?
As an Architect, though I have been trained in architectural science, I incorporate some Vastu guidelines in my practice and the reason is because I find that Vastu Shastra is a science and every guideline is based on logic and reasoning. So these guidelines have some merit and can be useful to you.
Here I have listed the Vastu rules for the external elements such as garage, gates, garden, basement etc. with appropriate scientific explanations:
- Scientific Vastu Guidelines | Gates
- Scientific Vastu Guidelines | Garden Trees And Plants
- Scientific Vastu Guidelines | Kitchen Garden
- Scientific Vastu Guidelines | Car Porch, Garage
- Scientific Vastu Guidelines | Basement
- Scientific Vastu Guidelines | Water Tank
- Scientific Vastu Guidelines | Renting Out
If you found this post useful, all it takes is a simple click on the “pin it” “like,” “share,” “tweet,” or Google+ buttons below the post.
- Vastu Shastra | Explained By An Architect
- Vastu Shastra | Principles For A House
- Vastu Shastra | Factors That Impact A House
- Vastu Guidelines | Designing A House
- Vastu Guidelines | Interiors Of A House
- Vastu Guidelines | Selecting The Right Site
- Vastu Guidelines | Construction Of A House
- Vastu Guidelines | Rituals For A House
- Vastu Guidelines | Non-Residential Buildings
- Remedies For Vastu Defects