SCIENTIFIC VASTU AND COLOURS | An Architect Explains
Today we know that colours play a very important role in enhancing our well-being and happiness. Our body absorbs colour energy through the vibration each colour gives off and through colours, we receive all the energies we need to maintain a healthy body, mind, and soul.
Therefore, when something goes wrong or is out of balance, we can strengthen our energy centers through the conscious use of colour (This is called Colour therapy) and is used in Vastu Shastra too.
Surprisingly the ancient Vastu experts also knew these facts and gave some Vastu recommendations for colours in a home, office, factory, shop. These colours should be coordinated with the colours of respective elements associated with the different cardinal directions as it will enhance the energy flow around every individual in the related area.
As an Architect I have explained how to use the Vastu Guidelines for colours in a scientific manner and to help you choose the right Vaastu colours for every room so as to make a change and improve the overall well-being of the residents of a Home.
Feng Shui And Vastu Shastra are both ancient Asian sciences that have similarities. You can read more about FenShui recommendations about colours, here:
While painting a home there is a wide choice of colour options and it becomes difficult to decide on the colours. So to help you make the right choices, you can read about the colour wheel, colour groups and themes and their effects on our well-being in:
If you found this post useful, all it takes is a simple click on the “pin it” “like,” “share,” “tweet,” or Google+ buttons below the post.
- Vastu Shastra | Explained By An Architect
- Vastu Shastra | Principles For A House
- Vastu Shastra | Factors That Impact A House
- Vastu Guidelines | Designing A House
- Vastu Guidelines | Interiors Of A House
- Vastu Guidelines | Exteriors Of A House
- Vastu Guidelines | Selecting The Right Site
- Vastu Guidelines | Construction Of A House
- Vastu Guidelines | Rituals For A House
- Vastu Guidelines | Non-Residential Buildings
- Remedies For Vastu Defects