It is not always possible to have the ideal Vastu house in every site. So when people read about all the problems that they could face because their houses are not Vastu compliant, they start worrying that things will go wrong and this could affect their mental health. But for problems, there are always remedies.
From a scientific point of view, I as an Architect, believe that there are no hard and fast rules in Vastu Shasra. So here I have listed some of the remedies for the common Vastu defects:
Like Vastu Shastra, other Indian traditions, customs and superstitions have scientific reasons behind them. They have been explained here, so that you are even more convinced that Vastu Shastra, an Indian tradition actually has science backing it.
- Vastu Shastra | Explained By An Architect
- Vastu Shastra | Principles For A House
- Vastu Shastra | Factors That Impact A House
- Vastu Guidelines | Designing A House
- Vastu Guidelines | Interiors Of A House
- Vastu Guidelines | Exteriors Of A House
- Vastu Guidelines | Selecting The Right Site
- Vastu Guidelines | Construction Of A House
- Vastu Guidelines | Rituals For A House
- Vastu Guidelines | Non-Residential Buildings
If you found this post useful, all it takes is a simple click on the “pin it” “like,” “share,” “tweet,” or Google+ buttons below the post.