The expertise of a good and skilled Architect will:
- free you from concern;
- provide you with value for money
- give a creative vision towards the project,
- save you a lot in construction cost and
- definitely increase the value of the proposed property, when it comes to the resale of it.
Choosing your Architect should be done with care. Choose him like you would your doctor as your relationship will be a lengthy one involving big sums of money. If possible try and find someone who listens to your ideas and requirements with care and whom you can trust and feel comfortable with. In addition, look for an Architect who works or lives near your house construction site as it will encourage the Architect to make more site visits. I believe one of the most important aspects of the services of an Architect, are the site visits s/he makes. A lot of important decisions and corrections are made at site, which ultimately will decide the final, finished building. In fact I rate site visits as more important than some fancy, extremely detailed drawings which the illiterate workers at site may not even be able to fathom.
So here I have linked my site to the list of Architects in India. Click on the city you live in and then look for an Architect by keying in the pin code of the area in which your site is located.
Also read about:
- Nature And Scope Of Work Of An Architect
- Educational Qualifications Of An Architect
- Statistics Of Architects In India
- Famous Indian Architects
- Famous International Architects
- Why Should You Involve An Architect
- Unique Assets Of An Architect
- Scope Of Services Of An Architect
- Professional Fees Charged By An Architect
- Scale Of Charges Of An Architect
- Schedule Of Payment To An Architect
- Choosing An Architect
- What To Ask An Architect